We respectfully request the following…
A 50% charge will be incurred for all broken appointments with less than 24 hours notice or if you are classed as a No Show.
For a group or large booking a deposit of 50% is required and a 48 Hours notice is needed to cancel with all deposits non-refundable.
CANCELLATION CHARGE EXPLANATION.
We have this policy here at Woodland’s because we respect your time and when you ask for an appointment we are more than happy to make it for you. Once we’ve reserved that time slot for you we turn away business for that time frame because we have promised it to you. If you don’t keep your appointment we are unable to schedule someone else in the time that has been reserved for you and even with 24 hours cancellation notice we are sometimes unable to fill the appointment time. We hope that now that we explained the reason why Woodland’s has the policy you will understand our reasons for putting it in place.
We do now have an SMS system where you can give us your mobile number and we will remind you with a text 48 hours before your appointment.
Thank-you for your consideration in this matter.
Woodland’s Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions.
- Gift vouchers are NON-REFUNDABLE and are valid for 6 MONTHS.
- They will not be accepted after the expiry date clearly marked on the front of the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred to someone else.
- Please quote the BV number clearly marked on the front of the voucher when booking.
- Make sure to hand the voucher to the receptionist on arrival.
- We are not responsible if a Gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Woodland’s offers and promotions do not apply when purchasing Gift vouchers.